ILLUMINATE Film Festival
February 1 - June 30, 2016
The Ticketing Coordinator oversees the Ticketing and Box Office operation for the ILLUMINATE Film Festival. Duties include serving as the liaison to the ticketing vendor; overseeing online ticketing, ticket tracking, and post-Festival Box Office reporting; and administrating complimentary tickets to sponsors, filmmakers, industry guests, press, outreach partners, staff and VIPs.
- Work with Managing Director and Executive Director to set festival pass and ticket pricing, pass promotions, sales timeline and ticketing policies
- Negotiate with and manage ticketing vendor o Finalize terms for fee structure, onsite box office personnel, reporting, etc.
- Set and manage timeline for web setup, data upload, go-live dates for pass specials, early bird ticketing, all-access selection and regular ticketing
- Provide vendor with schedule, program, pricing data, as well as ticket buyer auto-response verbiage. Oversee proofing of ticket vendor web pages and forms
- Work with Marketing Team to advertise ticket and pass promotions
- Oversee festival ticketing processes
- Create smooth online and in-person ticket buying experience
- Set and manage complimentary ticket allotments for sponsors, filmmakers, industry guests, press, outreach partners, staff and VIPs.
- Manage All-Access passholder purchasing, film selection and general communications
- Manage reporting, sales tracking and updates to team (especially rush line films)
- Manage badge creation and distribution o Collect lists of all attendees who will be receiving a badge–VIP, Filmmaker, Industry, Convergence, Sponsor, Staff, Support Team
- Print initial run of labels and a-fix to appropriate badge type. Insert badge into holder.
- Create and proof welcome letters and add to envelopes containing program guide, badge, and any vouchers or tickets.
- Update badgeholder lists as new information comes in (new registrations, changes in staff, press attendees, etc)
- Print new badge labels on site as needed
- Oversee registration, ensuring all departments are informed and equipped
- Oversee box office operations during Festival, including onsite box office personnel
- Ensure seamless exchange of vouchers at the box office (Groupon tickets, raffle prize vouchers, couponbook vouchers, etc)
Attends IFF team meetings
Attends Operations team meetings
Meets regularly with supervisor re developments in planning
Meets with other departments as needed
Prepare detailed WRAP REPORT
Perform other duties as assigned
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
<Back to current openings