Head of Sponsorship
Head of Sponsorship
ILLUMINATE Film Festival
Sept 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017
- Work with the Executive Director on sponsor lead generation, proposal development and materials. Responsibilities include but not limited to: writing proposals, sourcing images, editing and finalizing documents, scheduling and running meetings, preparing for and leading brainstorms, and proposal delivery.
- Take an active role in seeking out potential sponsors by following business and industry trends.
Activation Management (Festival/Year Round)
- Lead activation, including day-to-day client interaction and management of the sponsorship from pre and Festival activation through post sales fulfillment.
- Execute and manage sponsorship contracts.
- Ensure every activation element is executed and all upkeep and organization of documents and details related to the partnership are maintained in an organized and accessible manner as maintained by the Activation Coordinator.
- Liaise with all internal departments necessary (i.e. PR, web/design, legal, social media, marketing, ticketing, programming, content, production, etc.) to create sponsor programs, secure creative approvals, and generally execute all elements of sponsor activations.
- Onsite Lead at events/programs where sponsors are present, i.e. red carpets, after parties, private events, etc.
- Handle all day-to-day needs of the client during the Festival or any event year round and facilitate last minute requests for onsite activation, invitations, tickets, etc.
- Partnership Event Production – handle planning for events and platforms during the Festival and year round. This encompasses everything from invitation management and RSVPs, menu and décor planning, the logistics of the film and talent onsite, to the final execution of the event and providing a thorough recap afterward that can be shared with the sponsor.
Post Sales Fulfillment
- Contribute to General Festival Recap and execute sponsor specific recaps across all platforms.
- Assist with the creation of new sponsorable properties for all ILLUMINATE platforms.
- Execute activation of year round sponsorship contracts across all ILLUMINATE platforms.
- Project management of key milestones / timelines for sponsorship, donor, and grants programs.
- Regularly updates Managing Director regarding Master Timeline status.
- Facilitate communication between Development team members.
- Prepare detailed WRAP REPORT
- Transition successor
- Perform Other duties as assigned
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
<Back to current openings