Head of Membership
Head of Membership
ILLUMINATE Film Festival
Sept 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017
The Membership Manager is responsible for a broad range of duties related to the effective operation and management of the membership component of the Film Festival.
This individual exercises considerable initiative and provides direction, leadership, and day-to-day management.
This individual is responsible for:
- developing the IFF membership program;
- designing and producing the annual membership brochure;
- draft all correspondence to members, including special events and film screenings;
- establishes RSVP process for all member events; oversee and facilitate mailings to members;
- prepare periodic reports of membership statistics; assist with marketing of membership drive and special events;
- assist with web-based membership initiatives; coordinate year-round membership events such as securing films for year-round screenings, arrange venues, interact with venue staff;
- update the web page with information from the membership brochure; set up system for receiving and processing memberships, including checks, credit cards and web applications;
- design and produce the membership acknowledgement package; design and prepare the "How to Festival" package for members;
- set up master calendar for membership and for all related activities;
- manage the Film membership database.
This individual is responsible for maintaining effective communication with members and identifying new potential members.
Assist with the organization of non-screening events such as panels, seminars, and receptions; assist with community outreach efforts of IFF membership and education initiatives; prepare post festival wrap-up of membership.
This individual possesses a thorough working knowledge of College Policies, Procedures, and systems.
The membership manager takes a lead role in implementing and following up on special projects, ensuring there is appropriate communication among all individuals involved.
Requirements: A combination of experience, teaching and/or training equivalent to the position responsibilities. Excellent interpersonal skills; superior oral and written communication skills; effective problem-solving skills; knowledge of College policies, procedures and practices and evidence of the ability to work successfully with multiple tasks and tight deadlines. Must be able to work a flexible schedule that may include evening and weekend assignments. Must have the ability to work in a multi-ethnic/multi-cultural environment.
- Attend Weekly Executive Meetings
- Attend Bi-Weekly Dream Team Meetings
- Weekly meetings with Membership Team
- Attend interdepartmental meetings as needed
- Prepare detailed WRAP REPORT
- Transition successor
- Perform Other duties as assigned
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
<Back to current openings